As of qTest Scenario 3.3.0 OD, you can now configure Scenario to work with Nginx.
For Nginx to serve the resources over HTTPS, it requires a private key and a public certificate. These can be generated internally. However, the browser will not trust the certificates by default. This will prevent the Scenario Plugin from loading all.js and all-debug.js through Nginx.
Read the Nginx self-signed certificate issues, for additional information.
The instructions below outline how to add the certificate to the trusted list of all the machines using Jira and Scenario through a browser.
Install a certificate for Firefox Browser on Windows Operating System
- Open Firefox Options.
- Choose Tab “Certificates”, click “View Certificates” and then click “Import.”
- Check all the options then click OK.
Install a certificate for Firefox Browser on Mac OS
- Click “Preferences…”
- Select “Advanced” -> “Certificates” -> “View Certificates”
- Chose a certificate and click “Open”
- Check all settings as below click “OK” to complete the installation of Certificate for Firefox browser.
Install a certificate for Chrome Browser
- Open Chrome Preference > Settings.
- Type certificates to the search box > choose Manage certificates.
- Choose Authorities > click Import.
- Choose the certificate then click open.
- Choose all the options > click OK.