At times, users may encounter issues with their JIRA Test Execution iFrame during which their iFrame will disappear. This article provides the short list of troubleshooting steps to fix this issue.
How to Fix the Issue
To return your JIRA Test Execution iFrame to working order, follow these steps:
- In qTest Manager, select your JIRA-integrated Project.
- Select the Gear icon, and choose Integration Settings from the drop-down menu.
- Select JIRA from the External Systems panel.
- The "Configure Integration: JIRA" page displays. Select your connection from the "Connection List."
- In the "Add JIRA Connection" dialog, select Save.
After having re-saved your JIRA connection, your JIRA Test Execution iFrame should reappear and return to normal function.