qTest Scenario now supports JBehave Syntax. The following keywords are supported:
The following enhancements have been added:
- The "Meta" keyword is now supported for .story. This provides meta information and meta filtering.
- The "Feature" keyword is no longer required for .story.
- qTest Scenario now supports the comment step for .story.
- qTest Scenario now supports the use of tabular parameters. These parameters follow the gherkin tabular structure.
- qTest Scenario now supports the use of Brackets.
We have moved over from MongoDB to PostreSQL.
Step Status and Execution Status
Issue_step and Execution Status are now separated based on the issue or feature. This improves performance when getting a step's status and makes step status independent with each Jira Issue.
For example: with the ScenarioColor, we are able to mark passed, failed, or skipped colors for test steps on an individual issue instead of this applying for all issues that might include that same step.
Support for Jira GDPR API
qTest Scenario now supports the Jira GDPR API Migration change.
Bug Fixes and Improvements
|NA||Pagination||There are no longer pagination issues when using Bitbucket Cloud.|
|23209||Feature file||There is no longer a 50 character limit on the Feature File path.|