In this article, we will go over how to export a qTest Explorer Session so that you can share your Explorer data with members of your testing team.
Export Your Session Data
After having run, stopped, and finalized your qTest Explorer Session, you are brought back to the qTest Explorer Sessions page for that particular Session. To export this information, follow these steps:
- Select the Export icon.
- The "Export" dialog displays. Here, define the following:
- File format: Either PDF, Word, HTML, or JPEG
- Screen: Which screen do you want to share- all of your screens, or just your active screen?
- Description: Enter in a meaningful description of your exported data
- Image quality: Either high, medium, or low
- Select Export.
- Once the export is complete, select Download.
Once the download is complete, you are able to share your exported data with your team.