This article provides the information to modify your pre-start.in file to include an 'add content-security-policy' response header.
Using this response header is REQUIRED in the event you meet ALL of the criteria below:
- load balancing qTest Sessions 4.2.3
- using F5 Load Balancer
- using Internet Explorer to access qTest Sessions
After installing the application node, you should modify the pre-start.in file to include the response header seen below in the screenshot. This step is necessary for each Sessions 4.2.3 application node you install/upgrade.
Modify pre-start.in File
- You need to modify the pre-start.in file manually using the code below:
Content-Security-Policy\\\",\\ \"value\\\":\\\"default-src * 'unsafe-eval' 'unsafe-inline';font-src * data:;img-src * blob: data:;object-src * \\\"}]"
- Append this line to put "$app" 'envs' ... section. Save.
-e RESPONSE_HEADERS=\"$param\" \your pre-start.in now looks like below, note the added code is highlighted
- Resume Configuration for Sessions 4.2.3 Load Balance Configuration here.