This article provides details on the OnDemand version of Global Configurations available to a qTest Site Administrator.
The Configurations page allows you to set global time settings for your qTest instance, as well as generate Insights dashboard tokens to share dashboards with a URL.
How to Get Here
Navigate to Site Administration, and select the Configurations tab.
Generate an Insights Dashboard Token
- Locate the Insights section of the window.
- Select the Generate button to create a new, secure Dashboard Token.
Note: At any time you can generate a new, secure Dashboard Token that will replace the previously created Dashboard Token. The new token will be used by qTest to generate a shareable URL.
- Green circle icon = Dashboard Token is active
- Gray circle icon = Dashboard Token is expired
- The Expiration Date default is 90 days from token generation. However, you can change it to another expiration date using the drop-down.
- Select Save.
Note: A Dashboard URL generated before the Insights 1.15.6 release, will continue to work until the dashboards expiration date.