Automation Host 2.2.1 must be installed to use Launch 1.4.1, yet, it is backward compatible with Launch.
This version of the Automation Host includes the following enhancements:
- The Automation Host 2.2.1 is now HTTPS friendly.
- You can execute tests from the Automation Host, via its agents, and run your tests in Command Prompt / Terminal and the owner of the project directory will not change.
- The Universal Agent editor now includes color coding.
Improvements and Bug Fixes
- Ticket 19520: Jetty Server updated to remedy vulnerability found in Jetty Server v9.2.
- Ticket 21393: Intermittent errors when trying to edit a host or 'Poll Now' are resolved.
- The Node package will be extracted the first time the Automation Host starts.