Insights 1.19.1 18 October 2018
Jira Defect Custom Fields in the Explore Data/ External Defects (Linked) report
Users' Jira Defect Custom fields are now available in the Explore Data/ External Defects (Linked) report. To make use of this feature, follow these steps:
- In Insights, select the Settings tab. Choose Jira Defect Custom Fields in the drop-down menu.
- Choose you Jira Defect Custom Fields that you want to populate in your report by dragging and dropping them from Available Jira Fields to Selected Jira Fields.
- Select Save. These fields will now populate in your Explore Data/ External Defects (linked) report.
Improved Manager Combined Reports
The Manager Combined Report is now separated into three different reports. Each report will contain more standard defect fields for each kind of defect:
- Manager Combined/ qTest Manager
- Manager Combined/ Jira
- Manager Combined/ Rally
The following Jira System Fields are now available in the Explore/ Manager Combined/ Jira Report:
- Jira Project
- Jira Issue Type
- Jira Priority
- Jira Status
- Jira Created Date
- Jira Assignee
- Jira Reporter
- Jira Resolution
- Jira Resolved Date
- Jira Affects Versions
- Jira Fix Versions
Bug Fixes and Improvements
- Ticket 20766: Data now consistently displays in both Dashboards and Explore Data. Previously, data did not display correctly in Dashboards.