The Jira Requirement Fields page displays all of the active Jira fields as they relate to Requirement objects.
You can drag/drop the Jira Requirements field individually from the Available column to the Selected column. The Jira Requirement fields placed in the Selected column will be available in the Explore Data>Requirements reports.
Additionally, you can edit the column heading, and column type for the Jira Requirement placed in the Selected column.
To use this feature, do the following:
- From Insights, select the Settings tab.
- Select the Jira Requirement Field option and the Jira Requirement Field page loads.
- In the "Available Jira requirements field" column, locate and drag and drop the chosen field to the Selected column.
- (Optional) Select the Edit option to edit the column heading or column type for the Jira Requirement. This will be the display of what is available in Explore Data>Requirements reports.
- Save to save the selected settings.
- Select Reset to reset the options listed in the Selected Jira Requirements column.