qTest Launch 1.3.2 OnDemand Release Notes - September 26, 2018
- qTest user now can access to Flood in the 9-box
- Ticket 20014: Universal Agent fails to submit results RangeError: Invalid time value
- Fixed an issue that caused Tosca parser failed to parse Tosca results when executing Tosca in distribute mode
- Postman JUnit parser failed to parse the XML result having single <testsuite> tag. This has been fixed.
qTest Launch 1.3.1 OnDemand Release Notes - August 06, 2018
Postman Json Parser
This enhancement enables the parser to parse the JSON result generated by Newman to better support the nested structure test result. Ticket reference: 18881.
New Built-In Parsers
- Postman JUnit. This parser parses JUnit XML result generated by the Newman Command Line tool.
- Allure Results. This parser parses reports generated by Allure reporting framework which is used by an automation framework, e.g. Protractor, and collects test cases to submit to qTest Manager
- Unified Functional Testing (UFT): This parser parses execution results generated by Unified Functional Testing (UFT) tool and collects test cases to submit to qTest Manager
For more information on parsers, read this article.
- JUnit for Java parser:
- Ticket 18881: Failed to parse JUnit XML result with multiple <testsuite> tag.
- Order of test run logs should start with 1 instead of 0
- Launch does not update IP address of the automation host when the IP address changed. This has been resolved