Table of Contents
Insights 1.16.2 Release Notes - April 17th, 2018
- Ticket #15754 - Shareable URL is the feature for Site Administration only as they are the ones who are able to generate dashboard token (from Manager's admin configuration page). Editor will not be visible to this functionality.
- Ticket #16080 - Insights timeout when setting filter: updated script to speed up performance while loading data with user filter. This has been resolved.
- Ticket #15517, #16305, #16392, #16356, #16440: Site level field data did not populate into Insights. This has been fixed.
- Ticket #15156 - Requirement Coverage Analysis report functioning incorrectly. The following issues have been fixed:
- Joining of test runs to requirements (based on test case) to include the project id.
- The application of release filter, where release filter is not applied to test runs associated with a requirement.
Insights 1.16.1 Release Notes - April 10th, 2018
Pull Site-Level Custom Fields of Release and Test Suite into Explore Data/ Test Runs
Site-level custom fields of Release and Test Suite objects are now populated into the Explore Data/ Test Runs report.
- Ticket #12565: The Resized chart is unable to retain size when being saved and scheduled to send via email. This has been fixed.
- Ticket #16146: Remove Edit option from the Custom panel.