- Ticket 14055: Unable to execute a single feature file in Cucumber Agent. This has been fixed.
- Automation test runs were always updated with 'Tester' as the user who registers Automation Host. This release fixed that by updating the user who scheduled the test run as the Tester.
- Could not re-register the automation host after it had been deleted from qTest Launch. This has been fixed.
- Fixed the broken 'Need Help' links in the Agent Configuration dialog.
- The Automation Host is now able to upgrade itself as requested by the qTest Launch user. However, you must wait for the next release of the qTest Automation Host to be able to upgrade the host from qTest Launch.
- When the Host UI is reloaded, Automation Host automatically loads updated configuration. This functionality is the same as selecting the Poll Now button on the Host UI.
- Upgrade LogCollector of the automation host to support the latest version of the Cucumber project
- Automation Host is now compatible with the latest version of Cucumber.
Known Bugs and Limitations
The force_update_version flag in previous version of automation host is not retained when performing upgrade to Automation Host 2.0.3. This means if the user changed the flag to true in previous version of Automation Host, then after upgrading to 2.0.3 version, the force_update_version is unexpectedly reverted back to true.
When force_update_version flag is true, which is the default value when you do fresh install the automation host, every time the host submits test result to qTest Manager, it will creates a new test case version with all test steps being overwritten.
After doing fresh install or upgrade to this 2.0.3 version, perform the following steps to disable updating test case steps, thus not increasing test case version when submitting test logs to qTest Manager.
- Open agent-config.properties at /path/to/agentctl-2.0.3/build/qautomation/config/
- Set the value for FORCE_UPDATE_VERSION property to false
- More details can be found here: Disable Automated Test Step Logs from Automation Host.