OnDemand qTest customers integrated with Jira Cloud will need to manually point their Scenario plug-in to their associated data center region.
Note: If you are an OnDemand customer using the US-East data center, you do not need to proceed further. Currently, the Jira default data center is US-East when you configure your Scenario plug-in.
Manually Point Data Center to Scenario
- In your Jira Cloud application, select the Settings option in the left panel.
- From the Settings menu, select Add-ons.
- In the Add-ons menu, select Manage add-ons.
- Select the Settings link under the User-Installed add-ons.
- Select the Enable development mode checkbox and Apply.
- Select Upload Add-on.
Note: This option will not be visible until the enable development mode setting is applied (in the previous step.)
- The Upload add-on widget loads.
- Enter the appropriate base URL for your chosen data center and select Upload.
Base URL Options
Below are the valid base URL options for the Scenario add-on. These are determined by the current AWS Regions/Availability Zones.