qTest Jenkins Plugin 1.4.5 - Feb 10, 2020
- Previously, when executing Tosca test with qTest Jenkins Plugin, only FAILED test logs are submitted to qTest Manager. Now, the test logs for PASSED test cases are also submitted to qTest Manager.
- When executing Tosca test with qTest Jenkins Plugin, the updated Tosca test steps, which are generated in the XML result, will also be updated to the test run in qTest Manager
|None||Jenkins Plugin||Fixed vulnerabilities|
qTest Jenkins Plugin 1.4.4 - August 09, 2019
|30380||Jenkins Plugin||Jenkins Plugin doesn't show builds higher than 39999|
qTest Jenkins Plugin 1.4.2 - June 24, 2019
|24641||Jenkins Plugin||qTest Jenkins Plugin cannot bypass proxy even the proxy is configured in No Proxy Host in Jenkins' proxy setting|
|22269||Jenkins Plugin||qTest Jenkins Plugin creates test suite with an incomplete name|
qTest Jenkins Plugin 1.4 - August 24, 2018
We added the ability to execute Tricentis Tosca tests and the results will submit to qTest Manager. This feature can be achieved via FreeStyle project configuration and/or Pipeline script generation. Follow these instructions to configure Tosca integration in qTest Jenkins Plugin.
qTest Jenkins Plugin 1.3.1 - April 06, 2018
- Tickets 15799, 15994, 15949, 15773, 15906: Update qTest Jenkins Plugins to work with Jenkins 2.113.
- Ticket 15082: Fixed an issue with Proxy configuration in Jenkins.
- Ticket 15243: Unable to retrieve data from Manager in Jenkins.
qTest Jenkins Plugin 1.3.0 - Mar 12, 2018
Jenkins Plugin 1.3.0 now supports Jenkins Pipeline with qTest Manager for advanced continuous integration scenarios. You can now generate a pipeline script from the qTest Jenkins Plugin to submit test results to qTest Manager. The script, once generated, can be used as a step in your entire pipeline scripts.
Previously, if you were using Jenkins Pipeline you would need to use the QASymphony API directly to upload your test results.
For more information, read the Jenkins and Bamboo Integration article.