How to Install Scenario in Jira
You must be a Jira administrator to install an add-on from the Atlassian Marketplace. This will need to be completed once for your organization's Jira instance.
- Navigate to the Atlassian Marketplace inside of your Jira application.
- Search for qTest Scenario and install the free add-on.
- Once the install is complete, select the Jira Project for which you would like use Scenario.
- Navigate to the Settings page for the Jira project.
- Select the qTest Scenario add-on located at the bottom of the Jira Project Settings column (you will need to use the scroll bar within the column, not the window.)
Important: If your data center is either US-West or EU-Dublin you will need to manually point your Scenario plug-in to your associated data center region.
- Read this article if you are using the Jira Cloud integration.
- Read this article if you are using the Jira Server integration.
Next Steps: Configure Scenario