- Ticket #12008 - Unable to stop executing twice and seeing incorrect values
- Ticket #13336 - Unable to run agents which are configured with path that contains spaces
- Ticket #11922 - @Before annotation(TestNG) issue and results not updating properly
- Ticket #13110 - Suggestion to allow mapping for incomplete status
- Ticket #13446 - Cucumber Automation Agent not working
- When uploading scanned test cases to qTest Manager, if a test case already exists, it should say "Already Existed"
- Unknown version displays in Version column of host grid when registering new agentctl package at the first time
Known Bugs and Limitations
1. Cannot starts agent host after Host's IP address change. Check out this FAQ to learn more about the issue and solution to overcome it.
2. Unknown version displays in Version column of host grid when registering new agentctl package with invalid host or wrong IP address
3. JBehave and Cucumber
- On Windows, when test cases are scanned and created in qTest Manager, if your automation content contains backslash (\), you need to be manually edited to use forward slash (/), otherwise, test cases will be re-scanned and created again
- JBehave automation projects must include the latest version of the jbehave-plugin-log-collector.jar (version 1.3.3 as of December 19th 2017)