A qTest user can have at most 3 active qTest web application + API sessions at one specific time. If you reach the limit session threshold, you can not login to qTest.
In such cases, we provide a way for you to review and terminate your sessions to restor access to qTest when you login to qTest web application.
- Given you have reached the session limit, when have filled in your correct qTest credentials and click on Login button, a pop-up shows and lists all your active sessions
- Review and terminate at least one sessions. Click on Go button to access to qTest
- If you have no active sessions but your qTest instance has reached its session threshold, you will not be able to access to qTest. Please contact your site administrator for support.
- For site administrator: given you already have 3 active sessions, the pop-up will list all qTest active sessions, including yours and other members'. You can terminate any of the sessions, but at least one of your sessions are terminated so that you can access to qTest.
- As the site administrator, you can also manage active sessions of your qTest instance. See the instruction.
- If you open qTest in multiple tabs of the same web browser, they are counted as the same session
- If you log in to qTest using the same account on different web browsers, they are counted as different sessions
- If you log in to qTest using the same account on different computers, they are counted as different sessions
- If you log in to qTest using a web browser and API, they are counted as different sessions
- You can have unlimited eXplorer sessions