As the site admin, you can view and manually terminate active sessions. You can also configure the system to automatically terminate sessions which have been idle for a specified amount of time.
- On Administration section, select tab Licenses - Users on the top navigation bar, then select Login Clients from the left menu.
- You can see the number of current Active Sessions on Session Information block.
- On Session Settings block, you can optionally check on Auto terminate sessions after users have idled for ... minutes and specify a number to enable this option. Remember to click on Save button to save the settings.
A session is idle when it does not have any request from the client to qTest server.
- All current active sessions, excluding eXplorer sessions, are listed in Active Sessions grid.
- In Login Email column, enter a login email to the text box to filter the grid.
- Click on the table's headers to sort the data.
- Click on the X icon to terminate the corresponding session. The system will inform the user that his session has been terminated by the admin.
- If you open qTest in multiple tabs of the same web browser, they are counted as the same session.
- If you log in to qTest using the same account on different web browsers, they are counted as different sessions.
- If you log in to qTest using the same account on different computers, they are counted as different sessions.
- If you log in to qTest using a web browser and API, they are counted as different sessions.