If you experience technical issues related to qTest OnPremise and LDAP integration, our support team may ask you to do some diagnostic analysis and send us the logs for further investigation. Please follow the instructions below depending on the type of server on which qTest and Sessions are installed:
- Download the LDAP Diagnostic Tool
- Download the ldap.properties file
- Copy these 2 files into the installation directory of qTest
- Edit ldap.properties with the same values in the LDAP configuration of qTest.
Depending on your OS, these following steps will be executed differently:
- Open Command Prompt (cmd) and change directory (cd) to the installation directory of qTest
- Execute the following command: local\apache-tomcat-7.0.47\jre7\bin\java -jar ldap-diag-tool-1.0.0.RELEASE-all.jar
- Open terminal and change directory (cd) to the installation directory of qTest
- Execute the following command: jre7/bin/java –jar ldap-diag-tool-1.0.0.RELEASE-all.jar
Send the ldap-diag-tool.log to our technical team for more investigation.