To copy/move Test Cases, you need the Create/Edit Test Cases permissions. Copy/Cut a Test Case lets you quickly create a duplicate of Test Case or move Test Case to another module within the same project. You can quickly copy or move Test Cases between Modules within a project using Context Menu or Drag & Drop function.
A. Copy/Move Test Cases using Context Menu
- On the Test Design tree, select one or multiple Test Cases, right-click and select Copy/Cut to duplicate/move a Module
- Select a destination (eg. Root or a Module), right-click and select Paste. The selected Modules will be copied/moved to the destination.
B. Copy/Move Modules using Drag & Drop function
- On the Module tree, click to select one or multiple Modules to copy/move
- Hold Ctrl + Drag the selected Module(s), then drop to the destination (eg. Root or a Module) to copy Module(s)
- Drag the selected Modules and drop to the destination to move selected Module(s)
- All sub-modules or objects under copied/moved Modules will also be copied/moved
- You can reorder Modules structure by Drag & Drop function to move Modules to any position beyond Root and Modules
- If you copy or move a parent Module with its sub-modules to the Root, all belonging sub-modules will be copied or moved with the same level as the parent Module.