To copy/move Builds, you need the Create/Edit Builds permissions. You can quickly copy or move Builds within a project using Context Menu or Drag & Drop function.
A. Copy/Move Builds using Context Menu
- On the Test Plan tree, right click a Build and select Copy/Cut to duplicate/move a Build
- Right-click on a target Release and select Paste. The selected Builds will be copied/moved to the target Release.
B. Copy/Move Builds using Drag & Drop function
- On the Test Plan tree, click to select one or multiple Builds to copy/move
- Hold Ctrl + Drag the selected Build(s), then drop to the target Release to copy Build(s)
- Drag the selected Builds and drop to the target Release to move selected Build(s)
- You cannot cut a Closed Build, but only copy. Only Build's Properties will be copied, but not Build scope and Attachments