To edit an Admin or User profile:
- Select the profile that you want to edit from the left menu.
- Make any changes to the profile name or detailed permissions in the input form at the right hand side.
- Click the Save button to save the changes.
- If you want to apply the changes to users that are associated with that profile
- Click the Save & Apply button.
- On the pop-up, select which projects you want to push the changes to. You can enter a project name in the text-box to search for your projects.
- Click the OK button. If you have customized any users' permissions, they will be overwritten.
Hint: qTest will automatically check / un-check permissions that are needed to enable certain permissions, even across modules. For example, if the Admin ticks the Execute Test Runs permission, qTest will also enable the View Test Cases and View Test Runs permissions if they are not already checked. Remember that this does not work in reverse; This means that once the admin un-checks the Execute Test Runs permission, that user still be able to View Test Cases and View Test Runs.