If you are using an LDAP server to store accounts in your organization, you can import these accounts into qTest.
An LDAP directory is a collection of data about users and groups. LDAP (Lightweight Directory Access Protocol) is an Internet protocol that web applications can use to look up information about those users and groups from the LDAP server.
We provide built-in connectors for the most popular LDAP directory servers:
- Microsoft Active Directory
- Apache Directory Server (ApacheDS)
- Apple Open Directory
- Fedora Directory Server
- Novell eDirectory
- OpenLDAP Using Posix Schema
- Sun Directory Server Enterprise Edition (DSEE)
- A generic LDAP directory server
- We support synchronizing user data from your LDAP server to qTest
- Account updates in qTest will not be synced back to your LDAP server
- Please configure your firewall's settings to accept accesses/requests from the following specific Amazon servers' elastic IP addresses. This must be a Bi-directional set up accepting inbound and outbound requests between the qTest Amazon Elastic IPs and your LDAP Server::