Create New Dashboard
Besides using the built-in dashboards (Shared and Personal ones as mentioned in the previous section), user also has ability to create multiple dashboards.
- Click "Create Dashboard", a new blank untitled dashboard will be created.
- Add panels you want into this blank dashboard
- Name the dashboard
Action on a user-created Dashboard:
- Rename: Name your dashboard
- Duplicate: Copy a dashboard
- Delete: Delete a dashboard
- New: Create a new blank dashboard
Save Dashboard with Filters
Open a dashboard, from the slide-out Global Filter, click "Save with Filters" button. Your dashboard with its current filter will be saved into a version which we call a "Saved with Filters" dashboard
This feature is useful when you want to create many versions of the same dashboard for different projects, each with different filters applied.
There are 3 sections in Manage page.
- Available Dashboards: To manage all user-created dashboards
- Saved with Filters/ Personal: Personal Saved-with-Filters dashboards
- Saved with Filters/ Shared: Shared Saved-with-Filters dashboards
- Show in Menu: This option is only available for user-created dashboards and shared Saved-with-filters dashboards.
- Share Dashboard: Share a personal saved-with-filters dashboard
- View Dashboard: open the dashboard in a new tab
- Rename Dashboard: rename the dashboard
- Delete Dashboard: Delete a dashboard. If you delete a dashboard which has associated saved-with-filters versions, the saved dashboards will also be deleted.
New 9box icons
New chart - JIRA Requirements By Severity and Sprint
New chart "Jira Requirement By Severity and Sprint" has been added to the Chart Gallery. You can place it onto your dashboard.
New chart - JIRA Requirements By Severity and Fix Version
New chart "Jira Requirements By Severity and Fix Version" has been added to the Chart Gallery. You can place it onto your dashboard.