QASymphony Help Center
qTest Explorer | Sessions
4.2 Release Notes - May 28, 2018
- Ticket 17066: Notes made to recorded sessions are truncated and not exported.
- Cause: the note length was limited to 100 characters only when exporting
- Fix: increase the maximum length of a note to 255
- Ticket reference 17315: using internet Explorer, user is unable to choose Test Module without drop-down disappearing after every click made to collapse/uncollapse the structure.
4.1.1 Release Notes - April 23, 2018
- Explorer reverts back to first project after closing an execution. Ticket reference: 16094
4.1.0 Release Notes - January 08, 2018
New 9box icons
- Provides users with instant access and knowledge to all QASymphony applications
- You will know if you have access to a specific application or you need to upgrade your license
- You will know if you have permission to access to a specific application or you need to ask your administrator for access
- Unable to export session to PDF: export session to PDF failed intermittently. This release fixed that issue.