The Launch homepage shows high-level information about all registered automation host machines. From here, quickly view the following:
Hosts and Jobs Summary
- Hosts: Shows total hosts that match the current filter, the number of Online and Offline hosts, as well as information about the operating system those hosts are running on
- Jobs: Shows the total number of jobs scheduled for the current week on machines that match the current filter, as well as execution results.
This list shows all automation host machines that match the current filter criteria. Each host is displayed in a separate row containing:
- Host Name: The name of the host machine.
- Status: The Online or Offline Status of each host machine.
- Version: Host machines Version 2.0 and above will show the version number of the installed software.
- Jobs Scheduled: The total number of jobs schedule within the current week. Only jobs that are not yet executed are included in the sum.
- Agents: The total number of automation agents configured on the host machine.
- Polling Frequency: The configured polling frequency for that host machine. This is the frequency with which the host machine reaches out to qTest Launch or Manager to check for updates to its configuration, or to see if new jobs have been scheduled.
The pagination widget at the top of the page lets you navigate back and forth between pages. From here, you can also change the number of hosts displayed per page by selecting a different value from the #Rows drop-down.
Tip: Click on column header to sort the list, from ascending to descending and vice versa.
Quickly filter and search for host machines by entering search criteria for one or more of the fields below:
- Projects: Search for hosts that have an agent associated with the selected project(s)
- Host name: Search for hosts whose name contains the inputted value
- Status: Search for hosts that have Online or Offline status. If no status is selected, hosts both Online and Offline hosts will be returned
- Tags: Search for hosts whose tag contains the tag(s) you select in the drop-down
- When you select or change the value in the Projects, Status or Tags fields, or by pressing the Enter key after entering a value in the host name field, the filter will be executed (or re-executed) immediately.
- The values you entered in the filter panel are shown as tokens under the filter panel. You can click on the 'X' button on each filter token to remove the filter and let the filter be re-executed
The screenshot below shows an example of filtering Offline hosts that have agents associated with the project qConnect - Sample Project