1. Cannot display the submission form when submitting defect to VersionOne.
2. Cannot submit defect to JIRA sub-task.
3. When linking attachment to a session, if the file name has space, e.g. `file name with space.pdf, Desktop Explorer changed space with '+' sign which makes it looks like this `file+name+with++space.pdf`, this release fixed it by keeping space(s) in the file name.
4. System is uploading forever when adding file includes special character into Link Attachments form.
5. No attachment when submitting defect to JIRA and/or Rally using native submission form: if the Attachment Format is configured as Word or PDF in Desktop Explorer's Setting, the session is not exported to Word (or PDF) and attached to the submitted defect.
6. Update help links to reflect the updated articles on QASymphony support site.
- Desktop Explorer is not able to recognize HTML elements on Microsoft Edge. If would produce 'Click here' for click actions, and 'Type here' for typing actions.
- When submitting a new defect, although you can assign owner accounts that do not have proper permissions for the selected project, these owners will not be able to view the created defect later
- Cannot retrieve custom fields from FogBugz
- Cannot set a value for the field “Notify More Users” and this field is excluded from defect submission to FogBugz
HP Quality Center (HPQC)
- Cannot submit defect with dependent fields that need to be verified
- In Explorer Editor, Primary and Secondary Fields may not be displayed in order
- In Manage Dependency Rule setting, Explorer only supports creating dependency rules among Dropdown List fields
- If dependency settings in qTest Explorer are different than the settings in HPQC, the defect can be submitted to HPQC but the values in dependent fields will not be the same as the HPQC settings
- Special characters are not supported
- Dependent fields are not supported
- When the field control type is “TreePath”, a textbox is displayed instead of the TreePath control
- Cannot add custom field if JIRA’s version is earlier than v4.4.x.
- On Windows 10, if Chrome is the default browser then URLs from Explorer will not be redirected correctly. This is a bug from Chrome (https://code.google.com/p/chromium/issues/detail?id=514162)
- When launching multiple Chrome instances with the same titles, the Always On feature will not be triggered
- Chrome / Firefox / IE: Cannot capture characters typed into a Rich Text Editor control
- Chrome: when capturing user action on <select> element, qTest Explorer only captures the default selected value, not the value that user picks up
- Terminal Screen: qTest Explorer sometimes cannot record typed characters after pressing the Tab key
- The context menu of qTest Explorer in the taskbar of the Dependent mode (when qTest eXplorer is launched from qTest) only supports Record mode (it does not support Snapshot)
- jQuery: Will not recognize any control on IE8 – Windows Vista
- Cannot capture characters typed into a RichText box
- MFC: Cannot capture the tab name of a Tab control
- WinForm: Captures the Picture Box control as “Click here”.
- Captures the ExpandBar control as “Click here”
- Captures the Slider control as “Click here”
- Captures the SplitPane control as “Click here”
- Cannot capture content of the Jtable control
- Extended monitor
- Incorrect image captured when the taskbar has two rows, a part of the taskbar is included in the images
- Capture console: Cannot capture context menus & dialogs on XP and Vista.
- Captures entire text on notepad or text area
- Un-recognized UI controls will be captured with generic descriptions such as ‘‘Click here’’ or ‘‘Type here’’
- Cannot define hotkeys with the following combinations:
- Only number (e.g.1, 2…) or only letter (e.g. a, b…)
- Alt + <key> (e.g. Alt + R)
- Alt + Shift + <key> (e.g. Alt + Shift + C)