The Download qTest Resources page contains information for other qTest add-ons, integrations, and information about your API token(s).
How to Get Here
From the qTest Manager Project desktop, select the Download qTest Resources icon. Select the heading name to expand the section.
The page is segmented into the following sections:
- QTest App: provides links to installation and user guides for the QTest App
- QTest Explorer: provides links to installation and user guides for Desktop and Web Explorer
- QTest Integration Browser Plugins: supplies download links for the qTest Integration Plugins for Chrome, Firefox and Internet Explorer. This plugin enhances the defect submission process to JIRA, Rally, VersionOne, and Bugzilla.
- CI Tool Integration: provides user guides and API tokens for the Integration with Jenkins and Bamboo
- Katalon Studio-Simplify API, Web, Mobile Automation Tests: Instructions on how to obtain the specific Katalon version for qTest Manager, as well as how to integrate the two offerings.
- Test Automation Scheduling: contains user and installation guides for Test Automation Scheduling
- Integration with Eggplant: provides user and installation guides as well as the API token for the Integration with Eggplant
- API and SDK: contains user and installation guides as well as the API token for API, Java SDK, and .Net Framework SDK
- Utilities: provides TestLink Test Case Conversion Tool information and download instructions
IMPORTANT: The tokens provided by qTest for API, Jenkins, Bamboo, and Eggplant integrations will expire automatically when you reset your password. Therefore, once you reset your password, you will be required to copy your new token(s) for the integrations and enter them in the appropriate tool.