Sharing Dashboards with URL
Within Site Administration, select System Configurations and navigate to the Insights 2.0 section.
Here, the qTest Site Administrator can generate a secure URL that can be given to others for read-only access to the Shared Dashboard.
- Generate: When you click the Generate button, this will create a new secure URL. At any time you can generate a new secure URL that would then replace the prior.
- Expiration Date: The generated URL will be expired after 90 days by default. However, you can change it to another expiration date by selecting the drop down. The green circle tells you that the URL in the box next to it is active. If the circle turns gray, this indicates that the URL is expired.
- Copy URL: You can copy the URL to the clipboard.
- Send Mail: You can send emails to multiple email accounts using the semicolon as a separator.
Sharing Reports with an Embedded Script
- Reports in the Analysis section
- Shared Dashboard
- Any View in Explore Data
- Saved Reports
NOTE: This feature is available from Insights 1.5.
- Navigate to the desired report you want to show on another web page.
- Click button in the filter panel or click the icon in Explore Data and Saved Reports section. The embedded script will be generated and automatically saved to your clipboard.
Here are four examples of how to generate the embedded script:
Embed Analysis report
Embed Shared Dashboard
Embed Report with Explore Data
Embed a Saved Report
After you have copied your script, simply paste your embedded script to your website landing page.
Below is a screenshot of how the Quality Analysis report looks once you copy its embedded script to a website. This embedded report will remain static, so users will not be able to navigate through other features/sections of qTest Insights or drill-down into the data of the report without qTest license.