Sharing Dashboards with URL
Within Site Administration, select System Configurations and navigate to the Insights section of the page.
Here, the qTest Site Administrator can generate a secure URL that can be given to others for read-only access to the Shared Dashboard.
- Generate: When you select the Generate button, this will create a new secure URL. At any time you can generate a new secure URL that would then replace the prior.
- Expiration Date: The generated URL will expire after 90 days by default. However, you can change it to another expiration date by selecting the dropdown.
- Green circle icon = Dashboard Token is active
- Gray circle icon = Dashboard Token is expired
- Copy URL: You can copy the URL to the clipboard.
- Send Mail: You have the ability to send emails to multiple email accounts using the semicolon as a separator.
Read the Embed Reports article for more information on sharing reports with an embedded script.