qTest Web Explorer allows for web testing across the most popular operating systems (Windows, Mac, and Linux). This web extension records tester activities on the browser, including Chrome, Firefox, and Safari. Web Explorer is available for Enterprise and Elite packages and can be downloaded from qTest's Resources page.
2. New Features:
- User can start session recording with Web Explorer from Test Execution & Session Manager on qTest now
- Capture Engine enhancement: support KendoUI
3. Known Bugs and Limitations:
Below is the list of known limitations with external tracker integration and ability to capture specific frameworks:
- Capture engine
- Cannot use hotkey to complete session on Safari if user is recording non-capturable tab
- Cannot capture dropdown list of standard combo box
- Firefox: cannot capture window different than the current one
- Un-recognized UI objects will be captured with generic description such as ‘Click here’ or ‘Type here’.