- Open a command prompt window (as Administrator): From "Start\Search box", enter resmon.exe
- On tab Network, expand Listening ports
Open Task Manager > Services > Look for the service named qTestService, then right click on it and select Stop Service
You can change qTest's configuration after setup.
Double click on qTest Configuration Wizard shortcut on your desktop or Open the Installation directory (by default is: C:\qTest), then double click on qTestConfigurationWizard.exe file. The Wizard UI will display and let you reconfigure the following settings.
- Backup the database and the attachments
- Open Control panel > Uninstall a program > select to uninstall qTest from the list of removable programs
- Manually delete the installation directory where qTest was unpacked
Open a web browser, type in your ElasticSearch's hostname and HTTP port. You can find the cluster name after the page is loaded.
Access to your qTest application with a site admin account. You can find the Master Token in Resources page.