Email Server Configuration
If you are using Exchange Mail Server, you can follow below instruction to successfully configure your email:
- Host name: Enter your Email Server Address
- From email address: Enter your authentication email with the same server domain.
- Username: Enter the username in the authentication email.
Only take the username before @
- Password: Enter the password to your authentication email
- Test Connection
Eg. if the username of Mail Server is email@example.com, then just enter trinhvu in the username box.
- If your Mail Server is in Authentication Mode, the username and password are required in the qTest's Email Server Configuration
- If your Mail Server is in Anonymous Mode, the username and password are NOT required in the qTest's Email Server Configuration
- If you are using a local domain name, eg. qtest.com.vn, you can enter its IP into the Host name field or need to set up prefer DNS IP on the Network Interface. Otherwise, you will fail to connect to Mail Server.