qTest features Automation Scheduling which allows users to schedule and kick off automation tests. These automated tests reside on your local machine and their results are reported back to qTest Manager's Test Execution.
Trigger and schedule Automation Tests with any framework (including custom frameworks).
qTest also provides out of the box integrations for:
- Cucumber for Java
- JBehave for Java
- Shell Agent
- Universal Agent. Note: this agent type is available for Elite users only
- Activate Automation Integration settings in your qTest project and map the automation execution statuses to qTest status values.
- Download qTest Automation Host
- Install qTest Automation Host
- Create the Automation Agent in your Automation Host:
- For Elite users, we strongly recommend you follow below article to create Universal Agent and integrate your test framework with it
- For non-Elite users
- Create your Automation Test Runs using the qTest Test Execution UI.
- Schedule Test Runs in qTest Test Execution UI. Automation agent(s) will poll schedule(s) from qTest and automatically execute your automation tests. The automated test logs will be collected and pushed back to qTest. You can view the existing schedules and their statuses inside the Schedules area of Automation Integration Settings.