UI updates across whole Insights application for better usability. Following are some major changes:
- Navigation is now a horizontal menu
- New Global filter in the left panel
- Manage saved reports: arrange icons, adjust the report table for better view.
Test Cycle Filter
Test Cycle is now added as a filter criteria. It is applicable for all reports under sub pages of Analysis, Shared Dashboard and Personal Dashboard. To select Test Cycles and Modules, a project must first be selected.
Summary Function in Crosstab Report
Summary Function is added to Crosstab report, provide you with total and subtotal count on the reported data.
Under Explore Data section, there are 2 new views added:
- Sessions: provide data of sessions recorded (using qTest Sessions) together with their associated defects, requirements, test cases, test runs.
- Screens: provide screen information of recorded sessions, including their associated notes, defects
Sessions Shared Charts
Under Shared/Personal Dashboards, there are 3 new sessions panels :
- Exploratory Time Actual vs. Planned
- Requirements Exploratory Test Coverage
- Screens Exploratory Test Coverage
Sessions Data for Coverage Analysis
In Coverage Analysis, two columns added:
- Explorer Sessions: the count of explorer sessions associated to a specific test case and requirement (through association of test run)
- Explorer Time: total time spent in explorer sessions associated to a specific test case and requirement
Sessions Data for Velocity Analysis
In Velocity Analysis, two columns added:
- Explorer Sessions: the count of explorer sessions conducted by the tester
- Explorer Time: total time of explorer sessions conducted by the tester
- Several performance improvements have been made to the Analysis reports.
- Remove tabs By Configuration, By Release from the Quality Analysis
- Remove the report Test Runs Per Requirement from Coverage Analysis
- Remove Filter People from Quality Analysis, Coverage Analysis, Dashboard. It will only available in Velocity Analysis report.
Limitation and Known Issues
After this release, the custom reports you added to show in the navigation will not be shown. You will need to re-add them to the navigation. To do so, go to “Saved Reports” and click on “Manage.” Then click the checkbox in the “Show In Menu” column.