Mobile Explorer extends the features and functionalities of qTest Explorer for the mobile platform, allowing you to perform manual exploratory testing of applications on mobile devices. Mobile Explorer captures screen shots, gestures and typing that occur during the course of a testing session. These sessions can be annotated both locally on the devices as well as in the cloud as part of qTest's Session Manager. There, the user can view the recording, edit it, and submit any necessary defects to qTest or their integrated bug tracker.
Mobile Explorer is available for Enterprise package and can be downloaded from qTest's Resources page.
2. New Features:
3. Fixed Bugs:
- App crash when user import image in right menu on editor
- Thumbnail image scaled issue
- Audio recording button incorrect when user change screen
- Remember credentials when using qTest mode
- Improve performance in editor
4. Known Bugs and Limitations:
- Some screens are missed when user swipes the screens too fast
- Cannot capture image when navigating Drawer controls (open/close actions)
- If user changes screen too fast, some screenshots would not be captured
- Still encounter memory leak with applications that consist of large image libraries