qTest Scenario - JIRA Cloud Install
If you are using a JIRA Server, you need to configure your firewall’s settings to accept accesses/requests from the following specific Amazon servers’ elastic IP addresses and ports:
- If JIRA is running on http://, port 8080 needs to be opened for inbound and outbound traffic from the IP's listed.
- If JIRA is running on https://, port 8443 needs to be opened for inbound and outbound traffic from the IP's listed.
Install Scenario Add-On in JIRA
- Log into your JIRA instance using a System Administrator account.
- Click on the Gear icon then select Add-ons.
- Select Find New Add-ons in the left menu.
- Enter "qTest Scenario" into the search box, locate the corresponding qTest add-on search result, then click on Install button.
- Click on the accept & install button to confirm the installation.
- After installation, you are now ready to use the qTest Scenario plugin.