Tricentis qTest Help Center
qTest Explorer | Sessions
Script generator enhancements
- Added Python Selenium plugin to generate script in Python language:
- Add more options in Script Generator screen to customize the output scripts, e.g. "Package Name" or "Class Name" when you select built-in Java Selenium, "Namespace" and "Class Name" if your selected plugin is "C# Selenium" plus some options to tell Selenium to always execute the action on last opened browser window or specifiy whether you want to generate the action description as code comment, etc.
Automatically object linking
- When a session is linked to a test case (via session detail page), if that test case is linked to a requirement, the session will also be linked to that requirement
- When a session is linked to a test run, that session will also be linked to test case associated with that test run. In addition, if the test case was linked to a requirement, the session will automatically be linked to that requirement
- When a session links to a defect, if the defect was linked to a test run, the session will also be automatically linked to that test run
- Cannot create new, or update existing, Rally defect due to Rally has recently upgraded to a new version that totally changes the user interface. We recognized this issue and planned to fix it in the next release.