Tricentis qTest Help Center
Enhancements - Updates
Users are locked after a number of failed login attempts
- For security purposes users will be locked out after multiple failed login attempts. This function cannot be disabled
- Site Administrators can modify the maximum number of failed login attempts in qTest Administration > Security
Associations between Sessions and other qTest objects are automatically created for traceability
- If you link a Session with a Test Case, the Session is automatically linked with any Requirements linked to the Test Case.
- If you execute a Test Run with a recorded Session (using Desktop or Web Explorer), the Session is automatically linked to the associated Test Case.
- 6620 - Exported files from qTest cannot be viewed with MS Excel
- 7982 - Add Test Run dialog - Defect tab - Defects from JIRA cannot be sorted by their Status