Test Cycle Filter
Test Cycle is now added as a filter criteria. It is applicable for all reports under sub pages of Analysis, Shared Dashboard and Personal Dashboard.
Summary Function in Crosstab Report
Summary Function is added to Crosstab report, provide you with total and subtotal count on the reported data.
Under Explore Data section, there are 2 new views added:
- Sessions: provide data of sessions recorded (using qTest Sessions) together with their associated defects, requirements, test cases, test runs.
- Screens: provide screen information of recorded sessions, including their associated notes, defects
Sessions Data for Coverage Analysis
In Coverage Analysis, two columns added:
- Explorer Sessions: the count of explorer sessions associated to a specific test case and requirement (through association of test run)
- Explorer Time: total time spent in explorer sessions associated to a specific test case and requirement
Sessions Data for Velocity Analysis
In Velocity Analysis, two columns added:
- Explorer Sessions: the count of explorer sessions conducted by the tester
- Explorer Time: total time of explorer sessions conducted by the tester
UI updates across whole Insights application for better usability. Following are some major changes:
- Remove the navigation panel, make it a horizontal menu (Analysis, Dashboards, Explore Data, Saved Reports)
- Global filter in the left panel
- Analysis reports: arrange the layout of Quality, Coverage, Velocity for better view.
- Manage saved reports: arrange icons, adjust the report table for better view.
- Selection criteria for global filters based on ids and filtering occurs in the dbms
- Data also summarized by the dbms significantly reducing data processed by Logi report engine
- Test Cycle and Project Module mapping tables provided for highly optimized filtering and grouping of data based on the hierarchies.
- Optimized multiple drilldowns
- Modified lined defect queries to accurately map test steps to linked defects and improve performance.
- Remove tabs By Configuration, By Release from the Quality Analysis
- Remove the report Test Runs Per Requirement from Coverage Analysis
- Remove Filter People from Quality Analysis, Coverage Analysis, Dashboard. It will only available in Velocity Analysis report.
Limitation and Known Issues