qTest is a cloud-based quality management suite that covers all aspects of software development testing process. qTest provides a highly flexible and collaborative working space for the testing team to manage requirement, designing test cases, planning test execution, tracking defects, to generating quality reports. qTest integrated seamlessly with other QASymphony application like qTrace to capture defect (test case) and submit directly into qTest to increase testing team’s productivity.
Plan Project Releases
- This feature is optional which allows tracking project releases and builds to plan and design test cases and test executions accordingly.
- This feature is optional which allows composing simple requirement or import external requirement documents as references to design test cases.
Manage Test Cases
- Ability to design (write/edit) test cases and manage test cases on cloud. - Track test case changes with audit log and versioning system. - Ability to baseline test case to mark it ready for execution. - Export test cases to MS Excel.
Manage Test Execution
- Allow testers to plan test execution, assign test execution and track execution’s results. - Allow defect submission during test execution.
- Module in qTest that provides comprehensive defect tracking, similar to Jira - Create defect and track defects. - Manage defect life cycle. - Advanced defect filtering and reporting system. - Ability to trace back to test cases or requirements from defects. - Accept defect submission from qTrace
- Provides pre-built quality reports with ability to drill down into granular levels. - Allows users to generate and share custom quality reports
qTest is a software as a service (SaaS) system and supports the browsers below, we recommend using qTest with Chrome & Firefox.